A Political Map of USA is one that shows the political features of a given area. These features can include things like countries, states, provinces, cities, towns, major highways and byways, and major water structures. The Map of USA is the Fourth largest country Map in the world after Russia, Canada, and China.
The national capital is Washington, which is coextensive with the District of Columbia, the federal capital region created in 1790. This political map of usa states also highlights international and state boundaries, important cities, airports, roads, rivers, and major visitor attractions.
Political Map With Border
USA Map Quick Facts
- Land Area: 9,147,593 km2
- Water Area: 685,924 km2
- Total Area: 9,833,517 km2
- Population: 323,995,528
- Population Density: 32.95 / km2
- Government Type: Constitutional Federal Republic
- GDP (PPP): $18.60 Trillion
- GDP Per Capita: $57,300
- Currency: Dollar (USD)
- Largest Cities: New York City (8,175,133), Los Angeles (3,792,621), Chicago (2,695,598), Brooklyn (2,300,664), Borough of Queens (2,272,771), Houston (2,099,451), Philadelphia (1,526,006), Manhattan (1,487,536), Phoenix (1,445,632), The Bronx (1,385,108)
Big Political Border Map Of The United States
The United States shares international land borders with two nations: The Canada–United States border to the north of the Contiguous United States and to the east of Alaska. The Mexico–United States border to the south.
- Alaska, USA – Canada 1,538 miles (2,475 km)
- Canada – USA 3,145 miles (5,061 km)
- Mexico – USA 1,951 miles (3,141 km)
- Bordering Countries (2) Canada and Mexico
The United States and Canada’s land border has a total area of 8,891 kilometers (5,525 mi), of which 2,475 kilometers (1,538 mi) is the border of Alaska with British Columbia and Yukon. Mexico–United States border has a total length of 3,145 kilometers (1,954 mi).
Mexico–United States border is an international border separating Mexico and the United States. It has a total length of 3,145 kilometers (1,954 mi). There are four states that share an international border with Mexico.
✅USA Political Map
The above map of USA shows each of the 50 states in the country along with the capital of each state and other major cities. This Beautiful map of the United States is loaded with detail and information.
✅Political Makeup of the United States?
On December 17, 2020, Gallup polling found that 31% of Americans identified as Democrats, 25% identified as Republicans, and 41% as Independents. The U.S. government is responsible for things like handling taxes, maintaining roads and bridges, regulating the economy, and more.