Blank Map of USA and Canada reveals the outer boundary and the overall shape of the country. The Outline Map of the USA and Canada shows Alaska which separated the USA From Canada. This USA Map will be of great help in explaining the administrative boundaries of the country.
Both Canada And USA is North American country. The Map of USA Consists of 50 States. The country is the world’s third- or fourth-largest by total area. The Map of Canada consists of ten provinces and three territories. It is the world’s second-largest country by total area.
Map of USA
USA Map Facts
- OFFICIAL NAME: United States of America
- FORM OF GOVERNMENT: Constitution-based federal republic
- CAPITAL: Washington, D.C.
- POPULATION: 330,175,936
- LANGUAGES: English, Spanish (no official national language)
- MONEY: U.S. dollar
- AREA: 3,794,083 square miles (9,826,630 square kilometers)
- MAJOR MOUNTAIN RANGES: the Rocky Mountains, Appalachian Mountains
- MAJOR RIVERS: Mississippi, Missouri, Colorado
Map of Canada
Facts About Canada Map
- OFFICIAL NAME: Canada
- FORM OF GOVERNMENT: Federal parliamentary state
- CAPITAL: Ottawa
- POPULATION: 35,881,659
- OFFICIAL LANGUAGES: English, French
- MONEY: Canadian dollar
- AREA: 3,849,674 square miles (9,970,610 square kilometers)
- MAJOR MOUNTAIN RANGES: Rockies, Coast, Laurentian
- MAJOR RIVERS: St. Lawrence, Mackenzie
This Blank Map of USA and Canada is great to use as a base for many geography activities. Students can use the Outline Map of the United States And Canada to label physical and political features, like the names of continents, countries, and cities, bodies of water, mountain ranges, deserts, rain forests, time zones, etc.
✅Blank Map of the United States and Canada
Blank Map of the United States and Canada reveals the outer boundary and the overall shape of the country. The Outline Map of the USA and Canada shows Alaska which separated the USA From Canada.