California is the 3rd largest state in the United States by area With a population of 493,025 inhabitants. The United States acquired California State from Mexico in 1848 and added it to the Big Map Of United States. California became the 31st state on September 9, 1850, and the first capital was based in San Jose.
Los Angeles is the largest city on California Cities Map and It is also the home to Hollywood. California is bounded by the U.S. state of Oregon to the north, by the states of Nevada and Arizona to the east, by the Mexican state of Baja California to the south, and by the Pacific Ocean to the west.
California Map Facts
- Capital City: Sacramento (pop. 475,743) (2008 est.)
- California Population: 38,041,430 (2012 est.) (1st)
- California Population: (per square mile)
- U.S. State Populations: (all states)
- Currency: U.S. Dollar (conversion rates)
- Language: English, others
- Statehood: September 9, 1850 (31st state)
Despite its urbanization and the loss of land to industry, California still leads the country in agricultural production. The map of cities in california shows the State of California with boundaries, the location of the state capital Sacramento, major cities and populated places, rivers, and lakes, interstate highways, major highways, and railroads.
California Map of Cities
10 Largest Cities in California Map
|1||Los Angeles||Los Angeles||39,71,883|
|2||San Diego||San Diego||13,94,928|
|3||San Jose||Santa Clara||10,26,908|
|4||San Francisco||San Francisco||8,84,521|
|7||Long Beach||Los Angeles||4,74,140|
✅California Map Cities
California is located in the Southwestern United States in the Northern Hemisphere. The state borders Oregon to the north, Mexico to the south, the Pacific Ocean to the west, and Nevada and Arizona to the east.
✅Most Beautiful And Safe Cities in California?
- Dunsmuir, Siskiyou County.
- Ferndale, Humboldt County.
- Julian, San Diego County.
- Nevada City, Nevada County.
- Ojai, Ventura County.