The Political Map of the USA has 50 states and a federal district. That 50 State is divided into Northeastern, Midwestern, Southern, and Western. The East Coast of the USA has 14 states. Maine, New York, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Maryland, Delaware, New Hampshire, Virginia, North Carolina, Connecticut, South Carolina, Georgia, New Jersey, and Florida are on the East Coast of the USA Map State Wise.
The Western Us Geography Map is the largest region of the country, as it spans more than half the area of the contiguous US. Home to the Rocky Mountains, Sierra Nevada Mojave Desert, and the Great Plains. The Midwestern Political Map of the USA comprises seven states: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, and Wisconsin.
Official Name: United States of America
Population: 324, 057, 300
Form of Government: Constitution-based federal republic
Capital: Washington, D.C.
Area: 9, 826, 630 square kilometers
Major Mountain Ranges: the Rocky Mountains, Appalachian Mountains
Major Rivers: Mississippi, Missouri, Colorado
Languages: English, Spanish
Money: U.S. dollar
State Wise Map of USA
Facts About the US States
- Delaware is the 1st State in the US.
- Famous for the Everglades, the state of Florida is larger than England.
- In 1869, Wyoming was the first state to give women the right to vote.
- The One World Trade Center (or Freedom Tower) in New York City is the tallest building in the US.
- the state is the only state named after a president.
✅What are the 7 US territories?
The US Territories are: