The United States of America (USA), or the United States is located in central North America, between Canada and Mexico. It is a Constitutional Federal Republic country. Map of the USA is the world’s third- or fourth-largest country by total area. It has a total area of 3.8 million square miles (9.8 million square kilometers). The Outline Map of USA reveals the outer boundary and the overall shape of the country.
The Map of USA shares land borders with Canada and Mexico and maritime borders with Russia, Cuba, the Bahamas, and other countries. The United States and Canada’s land border is the world’s longest international border. It has a total area of 8,891 kilometers (5,525 mi), of which 2,475 kilometers (1,538 mi) is the border of Alaska with British Columbia and Yukon. Mexico–United States border has a total length of 3,145 kilometers (1,954 mi).
Quick Facts About USA
- Official Name: United States of America
- Capital City: Washington, DC
- Land Area: 9,147,593 km2
- Water Area: 685,924 km2
- Total Area: 9,833,517 km2
- Population: 323,995,528
- Total Border: 12,048 km
- Coastline: 19,924 km
- Population Density: 32.95 / km2
- Bordering Countries: Canada 8893 km (including 2477 km with Alaska), Mexico 3155 km
- Highest Elevation: 6,190 m (Denali)
- Lowest Elevation: -86 m (Death Valley)
- Largest Cities: New York City (8,175,133), Los Angeles (3,792,621), Chicago (2,695,598), Brooklyn (2,300,664), Borough of Queens (2,272,771)
The Blank US Map shows Alaska, one of the states of the country that is separated from its boundary due to Canada. This USA Map will be of great help in explaining the administrative boundaries of the country.
The US Consists of 50 States. There Are 5 regions in the Outline Map of the United States of America. According to their geographic position on the continent: the Northeast, Southwest, West, Southeast, and Midwest. This Blank Map of the USA can be helpful and ideal for all kinds of educational purposes. It can also use for educational purposes.
Blank Map of USA
The Blank Map of the United States Reveals its physical variety. Its physical environment ranges from the Arctic to the subtropical, from the moist rain forest to the arid desert, from the rugged mountain peak to the flat prairie. The Canada–United States border to the north of the Contiguous United States and to the east of Alaska. The Mexico–United States border to the south.
- Alaska, USA – Canada 1,538 miles (2,475 km)
- Canada – USA 3,145 miles (5,061 km)
- Mexico – USA 1,951 miles (3,141 km)
- Bordering Countries (2) Canada and Mexico
The United States of America is located on the continent of North America. It has Canada at the north, North Atlantic Ocean in the east, Mexico at the south, and North Pacific Ocean in the west. This Blank Outline Map of the United States Country Border highlights international and state boundaries, important cities, airports, roads, rivers, and major visitor attractions.