The Printable Map of US consists of fifty states and a federal district. The 48 contiguous states and the federal district of Washington, D.C. are positioned in central North America between Canada and Mexico. Alaska is located in the west of Canada and east of Russia across the Bering Strait. The state of Hawaii is in the mid-North Pacific.
The US Consists of 50 States. There Are 5 regions on the Map of the United States of America. According to their geographic position on the continent: the Northeast, Southwest, West, Southeast, and Midwest. This Blank Map of the USA can be helpful and ideal for all kinds of educational purposes. It can also use for educational purposes.
USA Map Facts
- Official Name: United States of America
- Population: 324, 057, 300
- Form of Government: Constitution-based federal republic
- Capital: Washington, D.C.
- Area: 9, 826, 630 square kilometers
- Major Mountain Ranges: the Rocky Mountains, Appalachian Mountains
- Major Rivers: Mississippi, Missouri, Colorado
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Money: U.S. dollar
The Printable US Map highlights international and state boundaries, important cities, airports, roads, rivers, and major visitor attractions. From NASA’s Headquarters to the Statue of Liberty, the Golden Gate Bridge, to Hoover Dam, this Attractive Cities State Map of the USA points out the most popular attractions.