Map of Miramar City | Political, Geography And Road Map
Miramar is located in southern Broward County, Florida, about 20 miles north of Miami. The Everglades borders the city to the west, State Road 7 to the east, Miami-Dade County to the south, and Pembroke Pines and Davie to the north. Miramar has a total area of 34.7 square miles.
- Name: Miramar
- Location: Southern Broward County, Florida
- Population: 143,429 (2020)
- Area: 34.7 square miles
- Incorporation: 1955
- Major industries: Aerospace, defense, technology, healthcare, retail
- Notable landmarks: Miramar Regional Park, Miramar Cultural Center, Miramar Town Center
Political Map of Miramar City
Miramar is divided into several neighborhoods, each with its unique charm. Notable neighborhoods include Miramar Isles, Miramar Ranches, and Sunset Lakes. The city is also home to commercial and business districts, making it a hub for commerce and innovation in the region.
Geography Map of Miramar City
Miramar is located in a sub-tropical climate zone. The average temperature is 75 degrees Fahrenheit. The wet season is from May to October. The city is mostly flat, with some rolling hills in the western part. The highest point in Miramar is 20 feet above sea level.
Road Map of Miramar City
Miramar is well-connected to the rest of South Florida via a comprehensive transport network. Key features of its transport system include:
- Highways: The city is accessible via major highways, including I-75 and Florida’s Turnpike.
- Air Travel: Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport and Miami International Airport are both within a reasonable driving distance.