Map of Pasadena City | Political, Blank, Geography And Road Map
Pasadena is situated in southeastern Texas, within the Houston–The Woodlands–Sugar Land metropolitan area. It is bordered by the city of Houston to the north, Deer Park to the east, La Porte to the southeast, and South Houston to the southwest.
- Population: 152,760 (2020 census)
- County: Harris
- State: Texas
- ZIP codes: 77501, 77502, 77503, 77504, 77505, 77506, 77507
- Area: 44.5 square miles (115 km2)
- Elevation: 13 feet (4 meters)
- Climate: Humid subtropical
- Time zone: Central Time (UTC-6)
Political Map of Pasadena City
Pasadena is a council-manager form of government. The city council is made up of five members, each of whom is elected to a four-year term. The mayor is elected at-large to a two-year term.
Blank Map of Pasadena City
Pasadena City, Texas, is a thriving community with a strategic location, a diverse economy, and a range of transportation options that make it an important part of the Greater Houston metropolitan area.
Geography Map of Pasadena City
Pasadena is located in the Gulf Coastal Plain region of Texas. The city is flat and has a humid subtropical climate. Summers are hot and humid, with average temperatures ranging from the mid-70s to the mid-90s Fahrenheit (24-35 degrees Celsius). Winters are mild, with average temperatures ranging from the mid-40s to the mid-60s Fahrenheit (7-18 degrees Celsius). Pasadena receives an average of 50 inches of rainfall per year.
Road Map of Pasadena City
- Roads: The city is served by several major roadways, including State Highway 225 and State Highway 146, providing easy access to downtown Houston and other neighboring areas.
- Public Transit: Pasadena is part of the Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County (METRO) service area, offering bus services for public transportation needs.
- Airports: The nearest major airport is George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH), located approximately 30 miles (48 km) north of Pasadena. William P. Hobby Airport (HOU) is also accessible and is located about 12 miles (19 km) to the north.