The Physical Map of USA Show the Physical landscape And Rivers And Mountains of the United States. Some of the unique features of us are the Grand Canyon, the Florida Everglades, and Death Valley in California’s Mojave Desert. Listed below are some of the important physical features of the United States.
The Physical Map of USA United States of America (USA) is located in central North America. The United States and Canada’s land border is the world’s longest international border. It has a total area of 8,891 kilometers (5,525 mi), of which 2,475 kilometers (1,538 mi) is the border of Alaska with British Columbia and Yukon.
Quick Physical Facts
- Official Name: United States of America
- Capital City: Washington, DC
- Land Area: 9,147,593 km2
- Water Area: 685,924 km2
- Total Area: 9,833,517 km2
- Population: 323,995,528
- Total Border: 12,048 km
- Coastline: 19,924 km
- Population Density: 32.95 / km2
- Bordering Countries: Canada 8893 km (including 2477 km with Alaska), Mexico 3155 km
- Highest Elevation: 6,190 m (Denali)
- Lowest Elevation: -86 m (Death Valley)
- Largest Cities: New York City (8,175,133), Los Angeles (3,792,621), Chicago (2,695,598), Brooklyn (2,300,664), Borough of Queens (2,272,771)