Political Map of the USA is the world’s third- or fourth-largest country by total area. It has a total area of 3.8 million square miles (9.8 million square kilometers). With a population of over 328 million, it is the 3rd most populous country in the world. The country shares a border with Canada to the east, while Russia is situated to the west across the Bering Strait. The overseas territories of the United States are spread out in the Caribbean and the Pacific Ocean. Washington is the national capital of the USA.
This High-Quality Political Map of the USA highlights international and state boundaries, important cities, airports, roads, rivers, and major visitor attractions. This Map of the USA also points out the most popular attractions. It is also a great guide for spotting the natural wonders in the US, ranging from Niagara Falls to the Redwood National Forest, and Yosemite National Park to Yellowstone National Park.
Political Map of USA With Borders
United States Of America‘s Quick Facts
- Land Area: 9,147,593 km2
- Water Area: 685,924 km2
- Total Area: 9,833,517 km2
- Population: 323,995,528
- Population Density: 32.95 / km2
- Government Type: Constitutional Federal Republic
- GDP (PPP): $18.60 Trillion
- GDP Per Capita: $57,300
- Currency: Dollar (USD)
- Largest Cities: New York City (8,175,133), Los Angeles (3,792,621), Chicago (2,695,598), Brooklyn (2,300,664), Borough of Queens (2,272,771), Houston (2,099,451), Philadelphia (1,526,006), Manhattan (1,487,536), Phoenix (1,445,632), The Bronx (1,385,108)
The United States shares international land borders with two nations: The Canada–United States border to the north of the Contiguous United States and to the east of Alaska. The Mexico–United States border to the south.