Large Attractive Political, Physical, Geographical Map of USA
Large Attractive Political, Physical, Geographical Map of USA is the Map of United States of America. You can also free download United States of America Map images HD Wallpapers for use desktop and laptop. Click Printable Large Map
A Political Map is one that shows the political features of a given area. These features can include things like countries, states, provinces, cities, towns, major highways and byways, and major water structures. The Political Map of USA consists of 50 states, a federal district, five major self-governing territories.
Besides the 48 conterminous states that occupy the middle latitudes of the continent, the United States includes the state of Alaska, at the northwestern extreme of North America, and the island state of Hawaii, in the mid-Pacific Ocean.
The Physical Map of USA Show the Physical landscape And Rivers And Mountains of the United States. Some of the unique features of us are the Grand Canyon, the Florida Everglades, and Death Valley in California’s Mojave Desert. Listed below are some of the important physical features of the United States.
USA Major Geography Facts
- The Highest Mountain: Mount Denali, formerly called Mount McKinley, is 6,190 m/ 20,310 ft high and located in Alaska.
- The Longest River of the USA: Missouri River with 3,767 km/ 2,341 miles. The Missouri River flows through seven states of the USA: Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, and Missouri. Together with the Mississippi River, it forms one of the largest river systems in the world.
- The Hottest Place in the USA: Death Valley. The Death Valley’s Badwater Basin is also the lowest point in North America. It has a height of 86 m/ 282 ft.
- The largest lake of the USA: Lake Superior, which is shared by Canada (to the north) and the United States (to the east, south, and west). Lake Superior is also considered the largest freshwater lake by area in the world.
- Highest Waterfalls in the USA: The Colonial Creek Falls in Washington State with a height of 783 m/ 2,568 ft. However, the Oloupena Falls in Hawaii have unofficially named North America’s highest waterfalls with a drop of 900 m/ 2,952 ft.
- The largest U.S. state by land area is Alaska.
- The Most Populous U.S. State is California with almost 40 million inhabitants.
- The Least Populous State is Wyoming with about 580,000 inhabitants.