The Blank Map of Asia shows large parts of Asia with the exception of some countries in Western Asia and the Middle East. Asia is the largest and most populous continent in the world. It shares borders with Europe and Africa to its West, Oceania to its South, and North America to its East. it constitutes nearly one-third of Earth’s landmass and is lying entirely north of the equator except for some Southeast Asian islands.
The continent is connected to Africa by the Isthmus of Suez and borders Europe (which is part of the same landmass) along the Ural Mountains and across the Caspian Sea. Asia has a coastline in the north at the Arctic Ocean, in the east at the Pacific Ocean, and in the south at the Indian Ocean.
As per Blank Asia Map, the continent of Asia features 48 countries. Of these, two countries – Russia and Turkey – are located in both Asia and Europe.
Countries of Asia
1. Western Asia (Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Turkey, Cyprus, Syria, Lebanon, Israel, Palestine, Jordan, Iraq, Iran, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia)
2. Southeast Asia (Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor Lester, Vietnam, Christmas Island, Cocos Islands)
3. South Asia (Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, India, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bhutan, Nepal, the Maldives)
4. East Asia (China, Mongolia, North Korea, South Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macau)
5. Central Asia (Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan)
Asia stretches from Japan in the East through Russia in the West. It encompasses Saudi Arabia and everything above Asia. India and China are the largest of the continent’s countries with the highest population rate.
Blank Asian Map
Asia’s immense size lends itself to a variety of different geographical landscapes, depending on its region. West Asia has some of the highest temperatures on the planet as a result of its warm desert climate.
The climate of Asia is very diverse and ranges from arctic to tropical. Throughout the interior of Asia, the climate is mostly dry. It contains the world’s largest country, Russia, and the world’s two most populous countries, China and India. Asia houses the highest point on earth – the summit of Mount Everest, which is 29,028 ft. (8,848 m) tall. ASIA includes 50 countries, and it is the most populated continent, 60% of the total population of the Earth lived in Asia.