International Airport Map Of The USA
Map : 1600 x 900 px. attribute : png, Size : 1.40MB (in bytes) 1472479. International Airport Map Of The USA is the Map of United States of America. You can also free download United States of America Map images HD Wallpapers for use desktop and laptop. Click Printable Large Map
The International Airport Map Of The USA Features Some Amazing and Busiest Airports Around the world. It is also home to many domestic and international airports including public use and military airports.
According to the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems (NPIAS) Report of 2011-2015 , USA has over 19,700 airports. 5,170 of these airports are open to the general public and 503 of them serve commercial flights.
Some airports are very small and some are out of this world. The busiest airports are those with the highest amount of passenger traffic (number of passengers) over a year.
According to a List of airports in the United States by Wikipedia, there are some 149 international airports in the US. But a lot of these are obviously minor airports that don’t have many flights of any kind and likely don’t have international flights with any frequency.
Top 10 biggest US airports
- Denver International Airport: 137.26 km² (33,917 acres)
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport: 69.63 km² (17,050 acres)
- Washington Dulles International Airport: 52.6 km2 (13,000 acres)
- Orlando International Airport: 47 km² (11,609 acres)
- George Bush Intercontinental: 40.5 km2 (10,000 acres)
- Salt Lake City International Airport: 31.1 km² (7,700 acres)
- O’Hare International Airport: 30.9 km² (7,627 acres)
- San Francisco International Airport: 21.07 km² (5,207 acres)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport: 21 km² (5,200 acres)
- Detroit Metropolitan Airport: 19.6 km² (4,850 acres)
|« The River map the United States with 18 major river basins||Airways Map Of The United States Of America »|