Large Printable US Map PDF | US Map
Large Printable US Map PDF | US Map is the Map of United States of America. You can also free download United States of America Map images HD Wallpapers for use desktop and laptop. Click Printable Large Map
The United States goes across the middle of the North American continent from the Atlantic Ocean on the east to the Pacific Ocean on the west. The USA borders Canada to its north, and Mexico to the south. The states on the southeast coast are lapped by the Gulf of Mexico, where the Mississippi flows into the sea.
Large Printable US Map PDF consists of 50 states. Besides the 48 conterminous states that occupy the middle latitudes of the continent, the United States includes the state of Alaska, at the northwestern extreme of North America, and the island state of Hawaii, in the mid-Pacific Ocean.
The Map of the USA also has five self-governing territories and other possessions. To its east lies Canada, while Russia is situated to the west across the Bering Strait. The overseas territories of the United States are spread out in the Caribbean and the Pacific Ocean.
Facts About US Map
- Official Name: United States of America
- Capital City: Washington, DC
- Land Area: 9,147,593 km2
- Water Area: 685,924 km2
- Total Area: 9,833,517 km2
- Population: 323,995,528
- Total Border: 12,048 km
- Coastline: 19,924 km
- Population Density: 32.95 / km2
- Bordering Countries: Canada 8893 km (including 2477 km with Alaska), Mexico 3155 km
- Highest Elevation: 6,190 m (Denali)
- Lowest Elevation: -86 m (Death Valley)
- Largest Cities: New York City (8,175,133), Los Angeles (3,792,621), Chicago (2,695,598), Brooklyn (2,300,664), Borough of Queens (2,272,771)