The US Consists of 50 States. There Are 5 regions in the Outline Map of USA. According to their geographic position on the continent: the Northeast, Southwest, West, Southeast, and Midwest. This Blank Map of the USA can be helpful and ideal for all kinds of educational purposes. It can also use for educational purposes.
The Blank Map of the United States Reveals its physical variety. Its physical environment ranges from the Arctic to the subtropical, from the moist rain forest to the arid desert, from the rugged mountain peak to the flat prairie. The Canada–United States border to the north of the Contiguous United States and to the east of Alaska. The Mexico–United States border to the south.
Quick Facts About USA
- Official Name: United States of America
- Capital City: Washington, DC
- Land Area: 9,147,593 km2
- Water Area: 685,924 km2
- Total Area: 9,833,517 km2
- Population: 323,995,528
- Total Border: 12,048 km
- Coastline: 19,924 km
- Population Density: 32.95 / km2
- Bordering Countries: Canada 8893 km (including 2477 km with Alaska), Mexico 3155 km
- Highest Elevation: 6,190 m (Denali)
- Lowest Elevation: -86 m (Death Valley)
- Largest Cities: New York City (8,175,133), Los Angeles (3,792,621), Chicago (2,695,598), Brooklyn (2,300,664), Borough of Queens (2,272,771)