Political Map of USA
Political Map of USA is the Map of United States of America. You can also free download United States of America Map images HD Wallpapers for use desktop and laptop. Click Printable Large Map
A USA political map is one that shows the political features of the country. These features can include things like countries, states, provinces, cities, towns, major highways and byways, and major water structures.
The United States of America is a federal district and it consists of fifty states. This nation is basically located in central North America and Washington, D.C. is the capital city of the country. On the north of the United States, there is Canada and on the south, it is bordered by Mexico.
The Political map of the United States is the fourth largest country Map in the world after Russia, Canada, and China. The national capital is Washington, which is coextensive with the District of Columbia, the federal capital region created in 1790. On the north of the United States, there is Canada and on the south, it is bordered by Mexico.
United States Of America‘s Quick Facts
- Official Name: United States of America
- Population: 331,449,281 (2023 est.)
- Form of Government: Federal republic
- Capital: Washington, D.C.
- Area: 3,794,083 sq mi (9,833,517 sq km)
- Major Mountain Ranges: Rocky Mountains, Appalachian Mountains
- Major Rivers: Mississippi River, Missouri River, Colorado River
- Highest Point: Denali (Mount McKinley) (20,310 ft/6,190 m)
- Lowest Point: Badwater Basin, Death Valley (-282 ft/-86 m)
- Largest State: Alaska (665,384 sq mi/1,723,338 sq km)
- Smallest State: Rhode Island (1,545 sq mi/4,002 sq km)
- Languages: English (de facto), Spanish (significant minority)
- Currency: U.S. dollar (USD)
- National Anthem: “The Star-Spangled Banner”
- National Animal: American bald eagle
- National Bird: American robin
- National Flower: American Beauty rose
- National Tree: White oak
USA Map Political
The US Map has a population of 330.2 million people (in 2020). The capital is Washington D.C.and the largest city is New York. The spoken languages of the USA are English and Spanish. This Big Political Map of the USA also highlights international and state boundaries, important cities, airports, roads, rivers, and major visitor attractions.
The major characteristic of the United States is probably its great variety. Its physical environment ranges from the Arctic to the subtropical, from the moist rain forest to the arid desert, from the rugged mountain peak to the flat prairie.
Big Border Map Of The United States
The United States shares international land borders with two nations: The Canada–United States border to the north of the Contiguous United States and to the east of Alaska. Mexico–United States border is to the south.
- Alaska, USA – Canada 1,538 miles (2,475 km)
- Canada – USA 3,145 miles (5,061 km)
- Mexico – USA 1,951 miles (3,141 km)
- Bordering Countries (2) Canada and Mexico
✅United States Political Map
The above map of USA shows each of the 50 states in the country along with the capital of each state and other major cities. This Beautiful map of the United States is loaded with detail and information.
✅US Features Shown on a Political Map?
A political map is designed to give the viewer information about politics. Some other examples of political features that are shown on political maps are:
- Public transportation.
- Cities and towns.
- Bodies of water.
- Small regions.