Physical Map of United States | USA Geographical Map
Physical Map of United States | USA Geographical Map is the Map of United States of America. You can also free download United States of America Map images HD Wallpapers for use desktop and laptop. Click Printable Large Map
The United States of America is the world’s 3rd largest country in terms of Area. It has a total area of 9,826,675 km2 (3,794,100 sq mi). The country is located in North America. The US Physical Map shares borders with the Pacific Ocean in the west and to the east with the Atlantic Ocean. It also shares land borders with Canada and Mexico and maritime borders with Russia, Cuba, the Bahamas, and other countries.
United States Physical Map
Physical Map of the US showing the geographical features of the United States of America such as rivers, lakes, mountain peaks, elevations, plateaus, plains, topography, water bodies, and many other physical features. This Post Also Includes US Geographical Map.
USA Major Geography Facts
- The Highest Mountain: Mount Denali, formerly called Mount McKinley, is 6,190 m/ 20,310 ft high and located in Alaska.
- The Longest River of the USA: Missouri River with 3,767 km/ 2,341 miles. The Missouri River flows through seven states of the USA: Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, and Missouri. Together with the Mississippi River, it forms one of the largest river systems in the world.
- The Hottest Place in the USA: Death Valley. The Death Valley’s Badwater Basin is also the lowest point in North America. It has a height of 86 m/ 282 ft.
- The largest lake in the USA: Lake Superior, which is shared by Canada (to the north) and the United States (to the east, south, and west). Lake Superior is also considered the largest freshwater lake by area in the world.
- Highest Waterfalls in the USA: The Colonial Creek Falls in Washington State with a height of 783 m/ 2,568 ft. However, the Oloupena Falls in Hawaii has unofficially been named North America’s highest waterfall with a drop of 900 m/ 2,952 ft.
- The largest U.S. state by land area is Alaska.
- The Most Populous U.S. State is California with almost 40 million inhabitants.
- The Least Populous State is Wyoming with about 580,000 inhabitants.
USA Geography Map
Quick Physical Facts
- Official Name: United States of America
- Capital City: Washington, DC
- Land Area: 9,147,593 km2
- Water Area: 685,924 km2
- Total Area: 9,833,517 km2
- Population: 323,995,528
- Total Border: 12,048 km
- Coastline: 19,924 km
- Population Density: 32.95 / km2
- Bordering Countries: Canada 8893 km (including 2477 km with Alaska), Mexico 3155 km
- Highest Elevation: 6,190 m (Denali)
- Lowest Elevation: -86 m (Death Valley)
- Largest Cities: New York City (8,175,133), Los Angeles (3,792,621), Chicago (2,695,598), Brooklyn (2,300,664), Borough of Queens (2,272,771)
✅US Physical Map
The physical Map of the US shows rivers, lakes, mountain peaks, elevations, plateaus, plains, topography, water bodies, and many other physical features. USA Major Geography Facts Are Also Included. mountains, deserts, and forests are the most notable features of the US Map.
✅US Geographical Map
According to their geographic position on the continent: the Northeast, Southwest, West, Southeast, and Midwest. 7 Regions of the USA are New England, the Mideast, the Southeast, the Great Lakes, the Plains, the Southwest, the Rocky Mountains, and the Far West.
|« Blank Outline Map of USA With Rivers and Mountains||Physical Map of the United States with Mountains, Rivers and Lakes »|