Minnesota Political Map | Large Printable High Resolution Political Map
Map dimensions: width 2000 x height 1763 pixels. Image attribute : jpeg, Image Size : 389.17KB (in bytes) 398507. Minnesota Political Map | Large Printable High Resolution Political Map is the Map of Minnesota. You can also free download Map images HD Wallpapers for use desktop and laptop. Click Printable Large Map
Minnesota is one of the 50 US state located in the western part of the Great Lakes Region. The state joined the union on May 11, 1858, as the 32nd state. Minnesota Political Map is the 12th largest state with an area of 225,181 km² (86,939 sq mi). It has a population of 5.61 million people. About 55% of Minnesota residents live in the Minneapolis–Saint Paul metropolitan area. It is the largest area of transportation, business, industry, education, and government in the state.
The state shares borders with the Canadian provinces of Ontario and Manitoba in the north, Lake Superior and Wisconsin on the east, North Dakota and South Dakota in the west, Iowa is to the south. There are 87 counties in Minnesota. The capital of Minnesota is Saint Paul and it is also the largest city of the state.
- Capital City: Saint Paul (pop.) 277,251 (2008 est.)
- Minnesota Population: 5,379,139 (2012 est.) (21st)
- Currency: U.S. Dollar
- Language: English, others
- Largest Cities: (by population) Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Duluth, Rochester, Bloomington, Brooklyn Park
- Statehood: May 11, 1858 (32nd state)
- Largest city: Minneapolis
- Largest metro: Minneapolis–Saint Paul
- Land Area: ( land) 79,610 sq miles ( water) 7,326 sq miles ( TOTAL) 86,936 sq miles
- Bordering States: (4) North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa, and Wisconsin
- Counties: (87) Map
- County: (largest by population) Hennepin, 1,116,200
- Highest Point: Eagle Mt., 2,301 ft.
- Lowest Point: Surface of Lake Superior, 602 ft.
|« Michigan Political Map | Large, Printable, High Resolution Standard Map||Mississippi Political Map | Large Printable High Resolution and Standard Map »|