What Is The National Parliament House of Ireland?
The home to Ireland’s bicameral parliament also referred to as “Oireachtas”, began as a private mansion. Upon the landlord’s ascent to a Duke of Leinster in 1776.
the mansion was given the title “Leinster House”. Before becoming the house of the legislature in 1922, the Royal Dublin Society used it as its headquarters, holding horse shows on the lawn which now hosts an obelisk, dedicated to the architects of Irish independence.