Blank & Labeled Time Zone Map of the USA
Blank & Labeled Time Zone Map of the USA is the Map of United States of America. You can also free download United States of America Map images HD Wallpapers for use desktop and laptop. Click Printable Large Map
The Map of the USA is the world’s third- or fourth-largest in terms of land area. It has a total area of 3.8 million square miles (9.8 million square kilometers). Blank & Labeled Time Zone Map of the USA consists of a 9-time zone. All-time zone boundaries and DST observance are looking after by the Department of Transportation.
Daylight Saving Time (DST) begins at 2:00 a.m. local time on the second Sunday in March. It moves the clocks forward one hour for making better use of daylight. On the first Sunday in November areas on Daylight Saving Time return to Standard Time at 2:00 a.m. All-Time Zone Map of the USA and its regions are defined at the federal level by law 15 USC §260.
The Nine Standard Time Zone
- Atlantic Standard Time (AST)
- Eastern Standard Time (EST)
- Central Standard Time (CST)
- Mountain Standard Time (MST)
- Pacific Standard Time (PST)
- Alaskan Standard Time (AKST)
- Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time (HST)
- Samoa standard time (UTC-11)
- Chamorro Standard Time (UTC+10)