Georgia Blank Outline Map | Large Printable and Standard Map
Map dimensions: width 1392 x height 1612 pixels. Image attribute : jpeg, Image Size : 103.77KB (in bytes) 106256. Georgia Blank Outline Map | Large Printable and Standard Map is the Map of Georgia state. You can also free download Map images HD Wallpapers for use desktop and laptop. Click Printable Large Map
Georgia is one of the 50 US states located in the Southeastern Region of the United States. Georgia Blank Outline Map is the 24th-largest us state With an area of 153,909 km² (59,425 sq mi). With a population of 10.6 million people (est. 2019), Georgia is the 8th most populous of the 50 United States. “Peach State,” and “Yankee-land of the South” is the state’s nickname of Georgia. Atlanta is both the state’s capital and the largest city of Georgia.
Georgia Fast Facts
- Capital City: Atlanta (pop. metro) 5,376,285 (2008 est.)
- Georgia Population: 9,919,945 (2012 est.) (8th)
- Currency: U.S. Dollar (conversion rates)
- Language: English, others
- Largest Cities: (by population) Atlanta, Augusta, Columbus, Savannah, Athens, Macon
- Nam:e The name, Georgia, is in honor of King George II of England
- Statehood: January 2, 1788 (4th state)
Georgia shares its borders with Alabama, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee. The Atlantic Ocean is located on the southeast side of Georgia. It Also shares state lines with Tennessee and North Carolina in the north. Georgia is defined by a diversity of landscapes, flora, and fauna. Brasstown Bald is the highest point in the state With a height of 1,458 meters.
|« Florida Political Map | Large Printable and Standard Map 3||Georgia Blank Outline Map | Large Printable and Standard Map 2 »|