Massachusetts Details Map | Large Printable High Resolution and Standard Map
Massachusetts Details Map | Large Printable High Resolution and Standard Map is the Map of Massachusetts. You can also free download Map images HD Wallpapers for use desktop and laptop. Click Printable Large Map
Maryland is a state located in the Mid-Atlantic region of the Northeastern United States. Massachusetts Details Map shares a border with Virginia, West Virginia, and the District of Columbia to its south and west, Pennsylvania to its north, and Delaware and the Atlantic Ocean to its east. It is one of the smallest states of the United States with an area of 12,407 square miles.
- Capital City: Annapolis (pop.) 36,603 (2011 est.)
- Maryland Population: 5,884,563 (2012 est.) (19th)
- Currency: U.S. Dollar
- Language: English, others
- Largest Cities: (by population) Baltimore, Columbia, Silver Spring, Dundalk, Wheaton-Glenmont, Ellicott City
- Name: Named for Queen Henrietta Maria, the wife of King Charles I of England
- Statehood: April 28, 1788 (7th state)
- Capital: Annapolis
- Largest City: Baltimore
- Largest Metro: Baltimore-Washington Metro Area
The capital of Maryland is Annapolis. The largest city is Baltimore (602,000). The second-largest city is Frederick (72,100). Maryland has twenty-four counties and independent cities. The counties are governed by their county seats whereas the independent cities do not fall into the jurisdiction of any county. independent cities are administered independently. Garrett County is the Newest one in the County Map of Maryland.
The Maryland Department of Transportation controlled the Transportation Map of Maryland. Maryland’s Interstate highways are Interstate 95 (I-95), I-68 travels 81 miles (130 km), Interstate 70, I-83 has 34 miles (55 km).
|« Maryland Details Map | Large Printable High Resolution and Standard Map||Michigan Detailed Map | Large Printable High Resolution and Standard Map »|