North Carolina Blank Outline Map | Large Printable Standard Map
North Carolina Blank Outline Map | Large Printable Standard Map is the Map of North Carolina. You can also free download Map images HD Wallpapers for use desktop and laptop. Click Printable Large Map
The US state of North Carolina is located in the southeastern region of the United States. The Blank Map of North Carolina covers 53,819 square miles of area making it the 28th most extensive state in the country. North Carolina is the 9th most populous state in the country. It has a population of 10.5 million people (est. in 2019). Raleigh is the state capital of North Carolina while Charlotte is its largest city.
North Carolina’s geography provides residents and visitors a stunning scenery, including some of the best freshwater and saltwater fishing venues anywhere. North Carolina’s Mount Mitchell is the highest point with a height of 6,684 feet (2,037 m). It is the most important banking center in the US, next only to NYC (New York City).
North Carolina Map With Capital
Facts about North Carolina Map
- Date North Carolina became a state: November 21, 1789 (12th state)
- State Capital: Raleigh (Wake County)
- State Motto: Esse Quam Videri: To be rather than to seem
- State Song: The Old North State
- State Colors: Red and Blue
- State Bird: Cardinal
- State Flower: Dogwood
- State Name Origin and Nicknames: Carolina, the Tar Heel State, the Old North State
- Economy, Gross Domestic Product: $575,605,000,000 (2018, U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis)
- Population Estimate: 10,383,620 people (U.S. Census Bureau, 2018) (visit the U.S. Census Quick Facts for more information)
- Population Rank: 9th largest state in the United States
- Largest City (Population): Charlotte — 830,258 (North Carolina Office of Budget and Management, 2016)
- Total Land Area: 48,617.91 square miles
- Land Area Rank: 28th largest state in the United States by land area
- Number of Counties: 100
- Highest Point in North Carolina: Mount Mitchell (6,684 feet)
North Carolina Blank Map consists of air, water, road, rail, and public transportation including intercity rail. I-26, I-40, I-42, I-73, I-74, I-77, I-85, I-87, I-95, I-140, I-240, I-440, I-540, I-840, I-274, I-277, I-285, I-485, I-587, I-785, I-885, I-295, I-495, I-795 are the interstate highways of the state.
✅North Carolina Best Known For?
- Wright Brothers National Memorial.
- Cape Hatteras National Seashore.
- Biltmore Estate & Gardens.
- The Great Smoky Mountains.
- North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences.
- Grandfather Mountain.
- Chimney Rock.
- Outer Banks.
✅Coldest Month in North Carolina?
Raleigh’s coldest month is January when the average temperature overnight is 29.6°F. In July, the warmest month, the average daytime temperature rises to 89.1°F.
|« California Blank Outline Map | Blank Map of California||California County Map | Large Printable and Standard Map »|