Ohio Blank Outline Map | Large High Resolution and Standard Map
Ohio Blank Outline Map | Large High Resolution and Standard Map is the Map of Ohio. You can also free download Map images HD Wallpapers for use desktop and laptop. Click Printable Large Map
Ohio is a state located in the East North Central region of the Midwestern United States. Ohio Blank Outline Map is the 34th largest US state by area with 116,096 km² (44,825 sq mi). With a population of 11.6 million people, Ohio is the 7th most populous, and the 10th most densely populated state. It shares borders with Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Kentucky, Indiana, and Michigan. Columbus is the capital of the state as well as the largest city.
Ohio shares borders with Ontario Canada across Lake Erie to the north. Pennsylvania to the east, Kentucky to the south, Indiana to the west, Virginia to the southeast, and Michigan to the northwest. The largest city and capital are Columbus.
Ohio Map Facts
- Country: United States
- Motto(s): With God, all things are possible
- Capital: Columbus
- Area: 44,825 sq mi (116,096 km2)
- Highest Elevation: (Campbell Hill) 1,549 ft (472 m)
- Population: 11,689,100
Ohio Blank Map
Ohio Map features three major geographic regions: the 330 km (210 mi) long Lake Erie coast, the Central Lowlands in the west, and the Appalachian Plateaus in the east. Lake Erie is the southernmost of the five Great Lakes with 312 miles (502 km) of coastline in Ohio. Major rivers are the Cuyahoga River, Great Miami River, Maumee River, Muskingum River, and Scioto River.
Ohio Fun Facts
- The first traffic light was in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Akron is considered the rubber capital of the world.
- Ohio is home to the Pro Football Hall of Fame and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- Seven presidents of the United States were born in Ohio. They are Ulysses S. Grant, Rutherford
- Hayes, James Garfield, Benjamin Harrison, William McKinley, William Howard Taft, and Warren Harding.
- Neil Armstrong, the first man to walk on the moon, came from Ohio.
- The state flag is pennant design, rather than a rectangle like all the other state flags.
- The first capital city of Ohio was Chillicothe.
|« North Dakota blank outline Map | Large Printable High Resolution and Standard Map||Oklahoma blank outline Map | Large Printable High Resolution and Standard Map »|