Washington Blank Outline Map | Printable HD and Standard Map
Map dimensions: width 1590 x height 841 pixels. Image attribute : jpeg, Image Size : 100.45KB (in bytes) 102856. Washington Blank Outline Map | Printable HD and Standard Map is the Map of Washington. You can also free download Map images HD Wallpapers for use desktop and laptop. Click Printable Large Map
Washington is a state located in the Pacific Northwest region of the United States. It is the 18th largest state with covering an area of 71,362 square miles. The state has a population of 7.6 million people (2019 est.) which makes it the 13th most populous state in the country. The state was named for George Washington who was the first U.S. president. It shares borders with Idaho, Oregon, and Canada. Olympia is the state capital of Washington. The largest city of the state is Seattle and the largest urban area is Metro Seattle (Seattle-Tacoma-Bellevue).
- Capital City: Olympia (pop.) 44,925 (2008 est.)
- Population: 7 million
- Nickname: The Evergreen State
- Currency: U.S. Dollar
- Key Cities: Seattle, Spokane, Olympia, Vancouver, Tacoma
- Major Industries: Aerospace, agriculture, and food manufacturing, technology, forest products
- Language: English, others
- Statehood: November 11, 1889 (42nd state)
- Size: 71,362 sq. miles
- Lowest point: the Pacific Ocean at sea level
- Highest point: Rainier at 14,410 ft.
- Counties: 39
The largest airport in the state is Seattle–Tacoma International Airport. Other major airports are Spokane International Airport, Bellingham International Airport, and Tri-Cities Airport in Pasco.
|« Virginia blank outline Map | Large Printable High Resolution and Standard Map||West Virginia blank outline Map | Large Printable High Resolution and Standard Map »|