Blank Outline Map of the United States
Blank Outline Map of the United States is the Map of United States of America. You can also free download United States of America Map images HD Wallpapers for use desktop and laptop. Click Printable Large Map
The USA or the United States of America is the second-largest country on the North American continent – after Canada. The U.S. (United States) is a union of states. Of the 50 states of the USA, 49 are located on the American mainland and one state, Hawaii, is located in the Pacific Ocean. The Blank Outline Map of the USA shows its border with other countries.
Alaska Is one of the states of the country that is separated from its boundary due to Canada. Besides the 48 conterminous states that occupy the middle latitudes of the continent, the United States includes the state of Alaska, at the northwestern extreme of North America, and the island state of Hawaii, in the mid-Pacific Ocean.
This USA Map will be of great help in explaining the administrative boundaries of the country. The Map Of America reveals that the country shares international land borders with two nations: Canada And Mexico.
USA Blank Map
This Blank Map of the USA can be helpful and ideal for all kinds of educational purposes. It can also use for educational purposes.
Outline Map of the USA
The US Consists of 50 States. There Are 5 regions in the Outline Map of the United States of America. According to their geographic position on the continent: the Northeast, Southwest, West, Southeast, and Midwest. This Blank Map of the USA can be helpful and ideal for all kinds of educational purposes. It can also use for educational purposes.
The USA’s Major Cities
- New York City, New York: New York City is the most populous city in the USA and the cultural and financial capital of the country. It is located on the Atlantic coast and is home to over 8.8 million people.
- Los Angeles, California: Los Angeles is the second-most populous city in the USA and the center of the American film and television industry. It is located on the Pacific coast and is home to over 3.9 million people.
- Chicago, Illinois: Chicago is the third-most populous city in the USA and a major transportation and financial hub. It is located on the shores of Lake Michigan and is home to over 2.7 million people.
- Houston, Texas: Houston is the fourth-most populous city in the USA and a major center for the energy industry. It is located on the Gulf of Mexico coast and is home to over 2.3 million people.
- Phoenix, Arizona: Phoenix is the fifth-most populous city in the USA and a major tourist destination. It is located in the Sonoran Desert and is home to over 1.6 million people.
✅What is US Outline Map?
An Outline map of US helps you locate all the boundaries of the states in the country. Outline map USA represents just sufficient geographic information to permit the correlation of additional data placed upon it.
✅Blank Map of the United States With State Names
The USA has had 50 states since 1959. The District of Columbia is a federal district, not a state. Letter Q is the only letter not used in the US state names. According to the Insular Cases, Puerto Rico is “a territory appurtenant and belonging to the United States, but not a part of the United States within the revenue clauses of the Constitution”