Road Map of USA | Interstate Highway Network Map
Road Map of USA | Interstate Highway Network Map is the Map of United States of America. You can also free download United States of America Map images HD Wallpapers for use desktop and laptop. Click Printable Large Map
With an area of 9,833,516 km², the USA is the third-largest country in the world. The country is more than twice the size of the European Union or slightly more than half the size of Russia. The United States Department of Transportation controlled and supervised the Road Map of USA.
Each state of the country owns the Department of Transportation which builds and maintains state highways. It also operates or supervises other modes of transportation of the state. The National Highway System of the USA is the world’s largest highways system with a length of 160,955 miles.
It comprises the Interstate Highway System as well as other roads that connect the rails, railway stations, ports, truck terminals, major airports, etc, of the country. The Eisenhower Interstate System, the major Strategic Highway Network Connectors, and the Inter-modal Connectors are the main highways system in the country.
Interstate Map of USA
- Interstate Highways
- U.S. Numbered Highways
Interstate Highways System
The Interstate Highways System is a part of the National Highway System of the United States. It is also called the Dwight D. Eisenhower National System of Interstate and Defense Highways. After Dwight D. Eisenhower became president in 1953, he promoted the Interstate Highway System of the country. The Interstate Highway System covers a length of 47,856 miles and runs through every us state.
State Wise List of Interstate Highways
Alabama | 12 active routes | 1,145.49 mi.
- I-10, I-20, I-22, I-59, I-65, I-85
- I-210, I-222, I-422, I-359, I-459, I-759, I-165, I-565
Alaska | 4 active routes | 1,082.22 mi.
- I-A-1, I-A-2, I-A-3, I-A-4
Arizona | 6 active routes | 1,168.64 mi.
- I-8, I-10, I-11, I-15, I-17, I-19, I-40
Arkansas | 10 active routes | 747.12 mi.
- I-30, I-40, I-49, I-55, I-57, I-69
- I-130, I-430, I-530, I-630, I-440, I-540, I-555
California | 12 active routes | 2,457.34 mi.
- I-5, I-8, I-10, I-15, I-40, I-80
- I-105, I-205, I-305, I-405, I-505, I-605, I-805, I-905, I-110, I-210, I-710, I-215, I-238, I-280, I-380, I-580, I-680, I-780, I-880, I-980
Colorado | 5 active routes | 951.85 mi.
- I-25, I-70, I-76
- I-225, I-270
Connecticut | 8 active routes | 346.17 mi.
- I-84, I-91, I-95
- I-384, I-684, I-291, I-691, I-395
Delaware | 3 active routes | 40.61 mi.
- I-295, I-495
District of Columbia | 5 active routes | 12.27 mi.
- I-66, I-95
- I-295, I-395, I-495, I-695
Florida | 12 active routes | 1,497.58 mi.
- I-4, I-10, I-75, I-95
- I-110, I-175, I-275, I-375, I-195, I-295, I-395, I-595, I-795
Georgia | 15 active routes | 1,253.19 mi.
- I-16, I-20, I-24, I-59, I-75, I-85, I-95
- I-516, I-420, I-520, I-475, I-575, I-675, I-185, I-285, I-485, I-985
Hawaii | 4 active routes | 54.91 mi.
- I-H1, I-H2, I-H3
Idaho | 5 active routes | 611.76 mi.
- I-15, I-84, I-86, I-90
Illinois | 25 active routes | 2,203.42 mi.
- I-24, I-39, I-41, I-55, I-57, I-64, I-70, I-72, I-74, I-80, I-88, I-90, I-94
- I-155, I-255, I-355, I-270, I-172, I-474, I-180, I-280, I-190, I-290, I-390, I-490, I-294, I-494
Indiana | 14 active routes | 1,306.52 mi.
- I-64, I-65, I-69, I-70, I-74, I-80, I-90, I-94
- I-164, I-469, I-265, I-465, I-865, I-275
Iowa | 11 active routes | 781.24 mi.
- I-29, I-35, I-74, I-80
- I-129, I-235, I-280, I-380, I-480, I-680 | I-880
Kansas | 9 active routes | 874.34 mi.
- I-35, I-70
- I-135, I-235, I-335, I-435, I-635, I-470, I-670
Kentucky | 11 active routes | 913.20 mi.
- I-24, I-64, I-65, I-69, I-71, I-75
- I-165, I-264, I-265, I-169, I-569, I-275, I-471
Louisiana | 13 active routes | 933.84 mi.
- I-10, I-12, I-20, I-49, I-55, I-59, I-69
- I-110, I-210, I-310, I-410, I-510, I-610, I-910, I-220
Maine | 5 active routes | 366.54 mi.
- I-195, I-295, I-395, I-495
Maryland | 16 active routes | 480.09 mi.
- I-68, I-70, I-81, I-83, I-95, I-97
- I-170, I-270, I-370, I-195, I-295, I-395, I-495, I-595, I-695, I-795, I-895
Massachusetts | 13 active routes | 565.63 mi.
- I-84, I-90, I-91, I-93, I-95
- I-190, I-290, I-291, I-391, I-195, I-295, I-395, I-495
Michigan | 13 active routes | 1,240.96 mi.
- I-69, I-75, I-94, I-96
- I-275, I-375, I-475, I-675, I-194, I-196, I-296, I-496, I-696
Minnesota | 9 active routes | 912.73 mi.
- I-35, I-35E, I-35W, I-90, I-94
- I-535, I-394, I-494, I-694
Mississippi | 9 active routes | 831.47 mi.
- I-10, I-20, I-22, I-55, I-59, I-69
- I-110, I-310, I-220, I-269, I-755
Missouri | 18 active routes | 1,386.23 mi.
- I-29, I-35, I-44, I-49, I-55, I-57, I-64, I-70, I-72
- I-229, I-435, I-635, I-155, I-255, I-364, I-170, I-270, I-370, I-470, I-570, I-670
Montana | 5 active routes | 1,191.23 mi.
- I-15, I-90, I-94
- I-115, I-315
Nebraska | 6 active routes | 481.66 mi.
- I-76, I-80
- I-129, I-180, I-480, I-580, I-680
Nevada | 6 active routes | 623.79 mi.
- I-11, I-15, I-80
- I-215, I-515, I-580
New Hampshire | 5 active routes | 224.54 mi.
- I-89, I-93, I-95
- I-293, I-393
New Jersey | 10 active routes | 431.36 mi.
- I-76, I-78, I-80, I-95
- I-676, I-278, I-280, I-287, I-195, I-295, I-495
New Mexico | 3 active routes | 999.90 mi.
- I-10, I-25, I-40
New York | 31 active routes | 1,730.34 mi.
- I-78, I-81, I-84, I-86, I-87, I-88, I-90, I-95, I-99
- I-278, I-478, I-678, I-878, I-481, I-781, I-684, I-287, I-587, I-687, I-787, I-190, I-290, I-390, I-490, I-590, I-690, I-790, I-890, I-990, I-295, I-495, I-695, I-895
North Carolina | 19 active routes# | 1,337.30 mi.
- I-26, I-40, I-42, I-73, I-74, I-77, I-85, I-87, I-95
- I-140, I-240, I-440, I-540, I-840, I-274, I-277, I-285, I-485, I-587, I-785, I-885, I-295, I-495, I-795
North Dakota | 3 active routes | 571.13 mi.
- I-29, I-94
Ohio | 21 active routes | 1,572.35 mi.
- I-70, I-71, I-74, I-75, I-76, I-77, I-80, I-90
- I-270, I-470, I-670, I-271, I-471, I-275, I-475, I-675, I-277, I-280, I-480, I-680, I-490
Oklahoma | 7 active routes | 930.16 mi.
- I-35, I-40, I-44
- I-235, I-240, I-244, I-444
Oregon | 6 active routes | 727.41 mi.
- I-5, I-82, I-84
- I-105, I-205, I-305, I-405, I-505
Pennsylvania | 23 active routes## | 1,862.21 mi.
- I-70, I-76, I-78, I-79, I-80, I-81, I-83, I-84, I-86, I-90, I-95, I-99
- I-176, I-276, I-376, I-476, I-576, I-676, I-279, I-579, I-178, I-378, I-180, I-380, I-283, I-295
Puerto Rico | 3 active routes | 249.77 mi.
- I-PR-1, I-PR-2, I-PR-3
Rhode Island | 3 active routes | 68.53 mi.
- I-195, I-295
South Carolina | 11 active routes | 850.80 mi.
- I-20, I-26, I-73, I-74, I-77, I-85, I-95
- I-126, I-326, I-520, I-526, I-185, I-385, I-585
South Dakota | 4 active routes | 678.31 mi.
- I-29, I-90
- I-229, I-190
Tennessee | 17 active routes | 1,959.54 mi.
- I-24, I-26, I-40, I-55, I-65, I-69, I-81
- I-124, I-140, I-240, I-440, I-640, I-840, I-155, I-265, I-269, I-275, I-181
Texas | 25 active routes | 3,501.15 mi.
- I-2, I-10, I-14, I-20, I-27, I-30, I-35, I-35E, I-35W, I-37, I-40, I-44, I-45, I-69
- I-110, I-410, I-610, I-820, I-635, I-345, I-69C, I-69E, I-69W, I-169, I-369
Utah | 5 active routes | 938.00 mi.
- I-15, I-70, I-80, I-84
Vermont | 4 active routes | 320.22 mi.
- I-89, I-91, I-93
- I-189, I-289
Virginia | 16 active routes | 1,117.23 mi.
- I-64, I-66, I-73, I-77, I-81, I-85, I-95
- I-264, I-464, I-564, I-664, I-381, I-581, I-785, I-195, I-295, I-395, I-495, I-895
Washington | 7 active routes | 763.67 mi.
- I-5, I-82, I-90
- I-205, I-405, I-705, I-182
West Virginia | 7 active routes | 549.05 mi.
- I-64, I-66, I-68, I-70, I-73, I-77, I-79
Wisconsin | 7 active routes | 741.80 mi.
- I-39, I-41, I-43, I-90, I-94
- I-535, I-794, I-894
Wyoming | 4 active routes | 913.60 mi.
- I-25, I-80, I-90
U.S. Numbered Highways
The United States Numbered Highway System is a network of roads and highways within a nationwide grid in the United States. It is often called U.S. Routes or U.S. Highways. It had a total length of 157,724 miles (253,832 km). The highway system connects one state with another across the country. Some of the roads are freeways are surface roads. Many U.S. Highways have had their numbers removed because of the creation of the Interstate Highway System like U.S. Route 66.
✅US Interstate Road Map
The United States of America is one of the largest countries and has one of the biggest road networks in the entire world. It had a total length of 157,724 miles (253,832 km). The highway system connects one state with another across the country.
✅All 50 States Have Interstate Highways?
The system extends throughout the contiguous United States and has routes in Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico. Interstate Highways in the 48 contiguous states. The four state capitals not served by the interstate highway system are Juneau, AK; Dover, DE; Jefferson City, MO; and Pierre, SD.