Tennessee Political Map | Large Printable High Resolution and Standard Map
Tennessee Political Map | Large Printable High Resolution and Standard Map is the Map of Tennessee. You can also free download Map images HD Wallpapers for use desktop and laptop. Click Printable Large Map
Tennessee Political Map Present The State With Its Political Border And Other Details. It is the 36th largest by area and the 16th most populous of the 50 states. Tennessee Shares Its Border With eight other US states. Kentucky and Virginia to the north, North Carolina to the east, Mississippi, Alabama, and Georgia in the south, Arkansas and Missouri along the Mississippi River in the west.
The State of Tennessee is famous for its diverse landscape and a host of attractions. The states’ nickname is “The Volunteer State.” The Present Standard Map Tennessee was originally part of North Carolina. 1st June 1796 was admitted as the 16th state.
Tennessee Map Key Facts
- State Abbreviation – TN
- State Capital – Nashville
- Largest City – Memphis
- Area – 42,146 square miles [Tennessee is the 36th biggest state in the USA]
- Population – 6,916,897
- Name for Residents – Tennesseans
- Major Industries – mining (coal), electrical power, enriched uranium production, music, automobile manufacturing, farming (tobacco, cattle, soybeans, cotton), walking horses, tourism
- Rivers – Tennessee River, Mississippi River, Cumberland River, Clinch River, Duck River
- Major Lakes – Kentucky Lake, Norris Lake, Chickamauga Lake, Cherokee Lake, Tims Ford Reservoir
- Highest Point – Clingmans Dome (located in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park) – 6,643 feet (2,025 m) above sea level
- Number of Counties – 95
Tennessee City Map
The Tennessee Political Map shows the US state of Tennessee with boundaries and state capital Nashville, major cities, rivers and lakes, interstate highways, principal highways, and railroads. Tennessee has many national and international Busiest airports, Like Memphis International Airport and Nashville International Airport.
There are 95 counties in the County Map of Tennessee. Shelby County is the largest county covering an area of 755 sq mi (1,955 km2). It is also the most populous county of the state with 927,644 residents. Pickett County is the least populous county with (4,945) and the smallest in the area was Trousdale County, covering 114 sq mi (295 km2).
|« South Dakota Political Map | Large Printable High Resolution and Standard Map||Texas Political Map | Large Printable High Resolution and Standard Map »|