The United States Time Zone Map | Large Printable Colorful with State Code
Time in United States of America
Current Local time in United States of America right now
Friday 1st of December 2023 05 : 33 : 30 am
Clock With Seconds & United States of America Time Zones
What time is it? United States of America
Time : Friday 1st of December 2023 05 : 33 : 30 am
Standard time zone offset : -4 UTC
Sunrise time : 08:37
Sunset time : 18:12
Yesterday time : Thursday 30th November (2023-11-30)
Today time : Friday 1st December (2023-12-01)
Tomorrow time : Saturday 2nd December (2023-12-02)
The current week number 48 There are 52 weeks in a year.. Friday December 2023
Friday 1st of December 2023 05:33:30am Current week starts from 2023-11-27 to 2023-12-03
A time zone is a region on Earth that has a legally recognized standard time. This time is usually known as “local time” and is different from the local time in other time zones. The United States Time Zone Map Consist of four time zones used in the contiguous U.S.: Pacific Time Zone, Mountain Time Zone, Central Time Zone, Eastern Time zone. Alaska and Hawaii have their own time zones, there are Five more Time Zone Map comprising different U.S. territories.
Five Time Zone
- Eastern Standard Time, 5 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Example city: New York
- Central Standard Time, 6 hours behind GMT. Example city: Chicago
- Mountain Standard Time, 7 hours behind GMT. Example city: Denver
- Pacific Standard Time, 8 hours behind GMT. Example city: Los Angeles
- Alaska and Hawaii have their own time zones: Alaska Standard Time (AKST) and Hawaii Standard Time (HST) ) respectively.
State Wise Time Zone
- Hawaii Standard Time: Hawaii
- Alaska Standard Time: Alaska
- Pacific Standard Time: Washington; Oregon (western section); California; Idaho (northern section);
Nevada; Mountain Standard Time; Montana; Oregon (eastern section); Idaho (southern section);
Utah; Arizona; Wyoming; Colorado; New Mexico; Texas (western section); North Dakota (south
western section); South Dakota (south western section); Nebraska (western section); Kansas
- Central Standard Time: North Dakota (eastern section); South Dakota (eastern section); Nebraska
(eastern section); Kansas (eastern section); Oklahoma; Texas; Minnesota; Iowa; Missouri; Arkansas;
Louisiana; Michigan (Upper Peninsula southern section); Wisconsin; Illinois; Kentucky (western
section); Tennessee (western section); Mississippi; Indiana (western section); Alabama; Florida
- Eastern Standard Time: Michigan (except for Upper Peninsula southern section); Indiana (eastern
section); Kentucky (eastern section); Tennessee (eastern section); Georgia; Florida (south–eastern
section); Ohio; West Virginia; Virginia; North Carolina; South Carolina; New York; Pennsylvania;
Maryland; New Jersey; Delaware; Vermont; Massachusetts; Connecticut; New Hampshire; Rhode
The generalized United States Time Zone Map is often called by its generic name, without making a difference between standard time and Daylight Saving Time.
USA Area Code Map consists of over 300 area codes. It’s divided into particular areas in each state. The USA Area Codes Map is Based Around major cities. Some low population states such as Idaho and Montana have only one area code.
Big City Like California or New York May has multiple area codes as they have a requirement for millions of local landlines, cell phones, fax, and business phone numbers. Area Codes of US states have a 3 digit to represent various geographical areas located in it. Area Codes Map corresponding to particular geographic telephone dialing areas.