What is The National Mountain of Italy?
Italy is one of The Leargest European Union countries located bordered by the Mediterranean Sea. The highest Mountain in Italy is Monte Bianco at 15,782ft.
Italy’s tallest mountains are:
1. Monte Bianco- Bianco meaning “White Mountain” is the highest mountain in Italy with an elevation of 4,808 meters.
2. Lyskamm- Lyskamm Mountain “Silver Blast,” is 4,527 meters above the sea level.
3. Monte Cervino- The summit of Monte Cervino Mountain is 4,478m high.
4. Grandes Jorasses- 4,208 Meters
5. Dent d’Herens- 4,174 Meters