What is The National River of Germany?
There Is No Official Record of National River In Germany. Germany has one of the Most developed And Advance river networks in the world. The Rivers connect the European country to other European Nations.
Major Rivers Of Germany:
1. Danube- Danube is the second longest river in Europe and the longest in Germany with 1,777 miles long.
2. Rhine- River Rhine is the second largest river in Germany with 764 miles.
3. Elbe- The Elbe river sources from the mountains in the Czech Republic to flow through the western and eastern parts of Germany.
4. Main- The 2,200 miles long Main-Danube Canal connects the Main with the Danube and the Rhine rivers.
5. Moselle- 339 miles (shared with France and Luxembourg)