Blank Map of Qatar | Blank Outline Map
Qatar is situated on the Qatari Peninsula that extends from the Arabian Peninsula into the Persian Gulf. Blank Map of Qatar covers an area of about 11,570 km² (4468 sq mi). The population of Qatar is 2.7 million (2019) Only 313,000 of the population (12%) were Qatari citizens, while the remaining 2.3 million (88%) were expatriates. Political Map of Qatar shares borders with Saudi Arabia and maritime borders with Iran, the United Arab Emirates, and Bahrain. The Capital city of Qatar is Doha.
The Map of Qatar shows Qatar and neighboring countries with international borders, administrative boundaries, the national capital Doha, municipality centers, major towns, main roads, and major airports. Qatar shares a border with 2 nations: the United Arab Emirates in the southeast and Saudi Arabia in the southwest. While the Persian Gulf surrounds Qatar in the north and east; the Dawhat Salway Bay surrounds the country along the western coast. The Gulf of Bahrain separates Qatar from the Kingdom of Bahrain.
The highest point in Qatar is Qurayn Abu al Bawl at 103 meters (338 ft) in the Jebel Dukhan to the west. The Jebel Dukhan area also contains Qatar’s main onshore oil deposits. The natural gas fields lie offshore, to the northwest of the peninsula. As of 2016, Qatar has the fourth-highest GDP per capita in the world, according to the International Monetary Fund.
Blank Map of Qatar | Blank Outline Map is the Map of Qatar . You can also free download Map images HD Wallpapers for use desktop and laptop.