Latitude And Longitude Map of Luxembourg | Where Is Luxembourg?
Luxembourg Located in the northwest region of Europe. Three other European nations Belgium, France, and Germany surround Luxembourg, making it a landlocked country. Known more formally as the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, the country is one of the smallest ones in all of Europe, not to mention in the entire world.
According To Latitude And Longitude Map of Luxembourg, The GPS coordinates of Luxembourg are 49.8153° N and 6.1296° E. A latitude in the north and longitude in the east places Luxembourg in the northern and eastern hemispheres, respectively. Luxembourg shares a border with the European country of Belgium To the north. Germany is to the east of Luxembourg and France is to the west.
Geographic Information of Luxembourg
|DMS Lat||49° 36′ 41.8392” N|
|DMS Long||6° 7′ 54.9660” E|
Major towns are Esch-Sur-Alzette (pop.: 28,000), Differdange (19,000), Dudelange (17,600), Ettelbruck (7,400), Diekirch (6,200), Wiltz (4,600), Echternach (4,500), Rumelange (4,500), Grevenmacher (4,000), Remich (3,000), Vianden (1,600), in the southeast corner of the country lies Schengen (4200), a small wine-making village near the tripoint where the borders of Germany, France, and Luxembourg meet.
Latitude and Longitude of Some Luxembourg Cities
Latitude And Longitude Map of Luxembourg | Where Is Luxembourg? is the Map of Luxembourg . You can also free download Map images HD Wallpapers for use desktop and laptop.
Luxembourg City is the largest and the most populous city in Luxembourg, the country's capital and the main economic, educational, religious and cultural center. The city with the population slightly below 100,000 people enjoys an amazing geographical location and is a famous center of tourism and European culture.
The average level of elevation in Luxembourg is 800 feet above sea level. The highest point of Luxembourg soars at an impressive height of 1,837.27 feet above sea level. The tallest point is situated atop a hill called Kneiff, in a forest by the name of the Ardennes.